Tuesday, November 01, 2005

SAMHAIN PRAYER AS I KNOW IT

I know not the meaning of this Samhain Prayer
But it is of no matter
I can and will honour ancient ones
Ancestors whose names I
know not
Those whose path in life is part of my path
As Mother Earth and Father Sun wish it so
I am one of their children.
I am a sibling of the universe
To thank the seasons that grow the crops
Planted to feed the universe
Will these prayers be of use?
In future times, when crops will fail!
And the earth as we know it,
Will come to be in darkness forever.
I fear the veil is already too thin
To enhance our lives
We must learn from the past
"So it has been said"
"So it has been ignored"
We must not say.." So may it be".
For Faucon - Friend of this ,our precious earth.

Lois (Muse of the Sea) 2/11/005

unheeded

3 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

So important it should be posted here and there in public!!

"To enhance our lives
We must learn from the past"

A great reminder Lois.

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger faucon of Sakin'el said...

I am not sure of the import of many of their words either,

but of YOURS --
I am touched, and reflect ..

that is magick enough

faucon

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

So true.
We must learn from the past
"So it has been said"
"So it has been ignored"


We are doomed if we don't learn now from our past ... Time is running out for our planet and for our future.

Vi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home