Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Cave Journal Cover

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As soon as I saw the cave of The Enchantress I knew that I had to make a journal in which to document my stay here. It happened that I had a copy of a National Geographic containing images of some of the most famous caves that have been discovered, particularly in France. So I cut out a number of images and covered an inexpensive, ring binder book. Then I covered the book with contact plastic seal and each day I am putting my notes in it. For once there are no complaints. This is a significant shift from old journal entries where I plotted and planned my future away from the regimentation of a school. This book is filling with ideas. It is becoming a container for my journey of self exploration and the creative treasure I return with.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger Believer said...

It will be bursting its seams before we are done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home