Thursday, September 22, 2005

Party at the Gypsy Camp - September 27

Don’t forget there is a celebration on September 27 for Carol’s 30th wedding anniversary at the Gypsy Camp.The theme is pearls, obviously, and I am hoping everyone will send a greeting, a poem or a picture with a pearly theme. How about dressing up as pearly Kings and Queens? I am sure I spotted some costumes growing at Pandora’s wardrobe.If you want to know more about Pearly Kings and Queens, go to
http://www.pearlysociety.co.uk/

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I have heard a rumour that Traveller is taking a special trip to mark her anniversary but we can party on regardless. And besides, it happens to be faucon's birthday as well. Right Ken?

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Viridiana said...

Lois, I would love to see a picture of your mermaid if you have one.
It is true that I will not be able to join you for my party but I hope you have a wonderful time and I send birthday greetings to Faucon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home