Friday, July 22, 2005

From Duwamish

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Duwamish Bay illustrated by Heather Blakey

I've spent several months in Duwamish and I think if you stop by, it will be time well spent!

I hope that when you do stop by Duwamish Bay and visit you'll be able to meet some of my friends who are on their way to a place called Croatan; there's Livia Cotard a very unusual Author and Bookseller of questionable motives and character. Don't forget to say hello to my Friend the Amazing Benandanti...she's a Werewolf turned sideshow Magician as well as her friend Clara the Alligator Woman.

And whatever you do, don't play cards with Akela... nothing magical with her and cards... which is the good news. The bad news is...well I'm afraid to say she cheats. But she's a heck of a shot and knows how to have a good time.


Duwamish is just a sidetrip http://gtcroatan.blogspot.com/ , but I promise you the stop will be worth your time, just check out Heather's brochure for the highlights and I hope that you have as much fun as Lois did on her visit.

Just take care and what ever you do always look below the surface in Duwamish Bay...and over your shoulder of course.

Anita Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home