Friday, July 29, 2005

The Real Me

Permit me to introduce myself. Heather has asked me to post this piece that I showed her recently. You will find my 'Packing' piece on the suitcase post at the beginning of the blogger.
Simone

The Real Me

The real me is powerful. It is strong. It is competitive. It stalks through life with tiger grace and tiger claws. It is impertinent, audacious and wild. The real me is a queen, a virgin in the old sense of the word - a woman who belongs to herself. NO man has uncovered my veil. I am full of witch power. I am an archaic priestess to the Spirit of Life.

I am here to undemonize the energy that was demonized. I am here to breath in the archetypes that have been lost to us through propaganda, to participate in divine possession. I am Maenad and Valkyrie, Nereid and Nymph.

To enemies of the Wild Feminine, untamed goddess energies, I am the Belle Dame Sans Merci.

At night I ride the night sky with the other wild souls upon mares of inpsiration and where we touch th earth it blossoms. The wind blows through our snake tresses and ecstasy pours through our souls.

Now I am a hero or actually Hera. I am a fully fledged priestess of the spirit of life. I know who I am and who are my tribe and who are not. I belong to a raw real spirituality that upholds wisdom and claiming one's power as a duty. I reject religions that keep you unquestioning. I don't believe that life is a dress rehearsal for disemebodied glory of heaven.

I am a prophetess of Reflowering of Logres.

I am as wise as a serpent and as innocent as a dove.

I am a Map Maker to the Wild Wood. I am a siren that sings with beauty. I am at heart a true wild woman, mistress of the elements, witch of the storm. I am one with nature within and without. I am wild and I am free. I am a weaver of destiny, a channel for the feminine face of God. I make an art of living and of myself. I stand for oneness with Nature, ecstasy, wild energies and awareness.

Prepare for me. I am coming

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Karen said...

All I can say is, WOW! Love it.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

Magnificent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home