Friday, October 14, 2005

A Clutch of Hedgehogs

I had a particularly stressful day dealing with the powers that be, and are, and sadly evermore shall be. so when I got home I really needed to unwind in the worst sort of way. Well, at the end of it I found I had created this clutch of hedgehogs and thought I would share.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

To look just over and see what had occured when my consciousness was allowed to wander off the path and over to the side, well apparently my subconscious is just chock full of hedgehogs.

aletta

5 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Absolutely wonderful. Like the animation too.

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Viridiana said...

don't let your hedgehogs go anywhere near the gypsy camp for it is rumoured that they like a hedgehog roasted in a ball of clay so that the spines are removed when you break the clay open

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

These are just lovely Aletta and there is most certainly nothing to stop you posting things like this. The work with motion is delightful.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Mastering motion,
I love the notion
would learning how
be much of a task.
Prickly hedgehogs in a basket
leave on to ponder.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

Traveller, hedgehog IS a delicacy, as you know. But I have forbidden anyone to eat these. That would be like eating one of the family.

Lavengro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home