Sunday, October 02, 2005

New Beginnings - New Travellers

A new group of travellers will be setting out to travel the Silk Road and they will have a base camp which will be listed on this blogger. I will be travelling slowly, on foot and using some of the donkeys, making sure that all the activities are carefully listed. This new blogger will be open to the public for comments so that everyone will not need to be a team member. I will use word verification for it.

When an activity goes up for the new group I will post it here as well so that everyone knows the whereabouts of the pilgrims - know if they are heading your way. There will be new activities because I could never be content to do the same thing over and over. So if anyone wants to join the group just let me know and I will send you an invite when it is all set up.

Sibyl

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Fran said...

If you keep using my donkeys, what am I to do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home