Sunday, August 21, 2005

Where Did That Come From?


( Fear by Goya )



People read the stuff I write and will beat around the bush for a few seconds ( the polite ones anyway ) before they ask...where do you get these ideas from? What scares a person like YOU?

Well, I made a list ( which is a actually from a writing excercise ) and here it is:

Anita's List of Fears



Having my Mummified remains turn up in a thousand years in a musuem where a bunch of people will stand around it and say things like, " If that's preservation I hope to God I never see decay "



Full Moons Creep Me Out...it's like having a dead Sun up there



Head Hunters: I'm terrified of them...no kidding. My number ONE fear of all times is to end up like this



One of my favorite Sideshow Attractions of all times: To bad I'm afraid of it... The Fiji Mermaid. Go ahead and just try to prove it wasn't true.



Having my Family do this to my Grave...they would too!
************************************************************************************

So there it is, the things I'm afraid of.
I'll bet Satan rides a snow plow to work before a lot of people ask me a silly question like that again!

Anita Marie

6 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Geez, Anita, creative list of fears. I mainly fear becoming demented and behaving in a sexually inappropriate manner. Also clowns.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

Clowns .... little demons in pom-poms. shuddderrrrrr

Anita Marie

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

clowns creep me out but it is the eyes of clowns that really bring me undone. shivvvvver Your post of fears are extraordinary Anita.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

My fears: Looking down from a very high place or up from a very low place (I think I ended my last life on the Titanic) and Celine Dion singing My Heart Will Go On.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Believer said...

Anita--you are hysterically gross.
I am still dealing with Koshchey.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

Hysterically gross...that's me and I've got it to an art form I'm pleased and proud to say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home