Monday, October 24, 2005

Toadstools and tall birches,

In all I see around me I sense another world full of delight and games I simply am too much of a grownup to see. I shall have to keep at it until I can see it too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The tall birch stands in my sister's front yard and the toadstools in her shade, the shade of the tree of course, not my sister.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am certain there are pixies giggling and making faces at me, because they can easily get away with it. Just wait, one day I shall catch them at it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

The pixies are giggling and making faces, but they're dancing, too, and daring you to catch them at it.

Vi

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger SylviaK said...

Marvelous photos! You have a great eye to see the little ones in nature.
Lovely.
Sylvia

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger aletta said...

More and more I like my small world and find little need to look further. I'd rather know more about the little world inside this one. I've always liked nesting dolls and that has become a model for this part of my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home