Friday, November 11, 2005

The Candles Glow

The candles glow.

They light my way
around the camp.

I walk from one to another
to another to another
and think and say a little prayer
for all who hurt this night.

The candles glow
and like a map
they show me where to go
to find my rest this night.

The candles glow.

They light my way
around the camp.

The candles glow.
I thank the Goddess for Her healing.
Now it's my turn to pray
for all those who hurt this night.

The candles glow.

Vi
©November 11, 2005

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Lois said...

Dear Vi,
I like you think of those we love and who are hurting and as we remember your time of illness and pain we give this strength we have within us to them, and know those candles will burn bright for we deem it so.
Lois 13/11/05

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger le Enchanteur said...

This is just lovely Vi. It has acted as a soothing balm and provided comfort to know these candles are burning for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home