Saturday, August 06, 2005

A little more info....




The local woman, whose name is Minerva, has been seeking an audience with the Gorgon for quite some time. She has, it is said, a quite amazing story to share--but she won't share it with anyone but the Gorgon. Apparently, there is some history between the two of them, and the big G won't invite her in. When she heard that we were all honored guests, she flew into a rage, and cast a spell on the river, turning it into thousands of silver starlings, who flew into the air and slithered across the sky in a serpentine mass. Her hope is that the valley will die, and the Gorgon will be forced to come to her for help, or face losing the H of S altogether. I'm not sure how to appease her, but the fact that the starlings continue to swirl lazily over the valley is a good sign, I think...

5 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

They're just swirling up there? I don't know, I don't find that comforting...but I'm just nervous by nature.

Will you be talking to the Gorgon soon about this situation? I mean someone should...

Anita Marie

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I will send her a message. One of my serpents can take it to her.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Believer said...

I wonder if Heather and the Enchantress are aware of this. I'd hate for anything bad to happen to the people of Duwamish, but I'm not sure if I want to stick around if the Gorgon's gonna' duke it out with Minerva.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to have my bags packed just in case.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

Hmmmm, who shall we get to inform the Enchantress and Heather of these developments how's about...lets see I know YOU Barbara? I make too big of a target....

Anita Marie

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

It would be all too easy to dismiss this woman as a trickster and the Gorgons must take heed or face the loss, not only of the Serpent Way but the lifestyle they have cherished. Now that they have lightened up perhaps they will give her an audience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home