Sunday, August 07, 2005

Rising from droplet of blood

After Heather's interview with the Stheino and Eurayle(The Gorgons)they pronounced Heather Gorgophone, or Gorgon Slayer. The Gorgons are new women, with a spring in their step.After the interview Steino took thirteen droplets of blood from their coral throne and carefully dropped them in thirteen stables. Horses have risen, snorting, offering to take travellers for 'night rides'.

This is a photograph of Heather leaving on her night ride. If you want to join in the fun go to the stables and find your horse. You will recognise her. She will take you anywhere you command. Heather is heading back towards Iona off the coast of Scotland and will be back at dawn. She tells me I have to type up the interview. Honestly! As if I don't have enough to do.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

Horseback? Not ony your Nilly! However I do ride the Metal Horses. I shall come by motorcylce

( you SAID Horse...and I'll come by horse. The Metal Kind )

Anita Marie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home