Sunday, August 07, 2005

Solving the problem...

Well, after reading Heather's interview with the Gorgons, I sent a serpent messenger to Minerva, as the situation is becoming quite dire. One of my own serpents is part sea-snake and needs a swim in the river, which is now flying about over our heads. A bloody lot of good that will do her!

I informed Miss Minerva that the Gorgons are mollified at present, softened by the joy and enthusiasm that we travelers brought with us. Rather than waiting for an invitation, she should offer her performance as a gift, and offer it with the joy and unbridled ecstasy of the creative process.

I await her response, but I understand she is a bit frightened. Perhaps we could all give her a piece of advice or a token to take with her. I have sent her the geode I found when I first entered through the magical doorway...



Duwamish is depending on us, fellow travelers!

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Before you act, fellow travelers, please see The Enchantress's Drop of Blood entry below. Somehow I missed it!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

Karen,
I love this story of yours and I can't wait to read more...PLEASE help my friends in Duwamish, we are counting on you more then we can say.


Anita Marie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home